Monday, December 20, 2010

Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concert

I was so excited that we were able to go see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concert this year. The special guests were David Archuletta and Michael York. James, the kids and I had never been but I am so glad we made the choice to try and get tickets this year. It was amazing!!!! Between the stage, the dancing, the music, and being in the same room as the Prophet, I don't think it could have been a better experience. David Archuletta impressed me! Not only can this boy sing, but he was so humble, grateful and happy to be there and performing in this event. It was a great way to remember what the true meaning of Christmas really is.
If you look really close, you can see the stage for the Concert in the background.
My Mom, Eileen, Grandma, Bugs and my family after the Concert.

No comments: