Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Jeffrey's Choir Concert

Jeffrey performed in his second choir performance last night. He is in the all boys choir but has a girl peer tutor for that class so the poor thing is the only girl on the stage with all these boys. The boys sang God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, Innkeeper, and It Came Upon a Midnight Clear. It was a wonderful performance and we love seeing Jeffrey up there with all of his friends, squealing, clapping and cheering all of them on. I am so grateful for this wonderful teacher and all of these kids who understand how important it is for everyone to include Jeffrey in everything. It was a great night!
*I promised my sister that I would video one of his songs but my camera isn't high quality enough to do that! Sorry Squeaks!

2 comments:

Amy Alvord said...

Poor girl? I'd say she was a LUCKY girl to be up there with all those boys.

Good job, Jeffrey, I'm so proud of you!

Courtney said...

Oh man! I guess I forgive you and am so glad it went well:) Give him lots of loves from me please!!!