Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas!

This Christmas, I lost my camera on Christmas Eve. I was so scared and could not fathom going without one for Christmas morning. Fortunately, I found it at 3am on Christmas morning....it was a Christmas miracle. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get any pictures from the McBride Christmas Party. There were some great moments to! My soon to be sister in law from Brazil having to be Mary in the nativity with my cute 4 year old nephew as Joseph. Zane giving me the evil eye all night for teasing him about his soon to be dating adventures. And Julie's face when she opened her birthday/Christmas present from Chris and Beka (Chris went into Justice and bought a whole outfit for Julie!). She loves it! We even got to spend the day with the Gibbons clan and they hooked us up with some super impressive Christmas presents! Christmas Eve night was a nightmare because the kids were "too excited" to sleep and kept getting up all night, resulting in not getting up in the morning until 8:15am! Santa came and brought Jackson the Lego set he asked for (1141 pieces of plastic and 2 manuals to put this thing together!) and Julie a giraffe Zooble and stuff for her DSi. Jeffrey must have reached the "I don't believe in Santa stage" because he didn't get anything from Santa!!! :( James and I hooked him up with some sweet clothes that he will turn heads in. :) I surprised James with a nifty water filter for the upcoming 50 miler he is going on this summer and James surprised me with a COLOR NOOK! Yes, I am one happy lady! After all the fun stuff at our house, we headed to Lehi to see my Grandma. It was really hard not having my Grandpa there and I felt him with me all day. Grandma LOVED her present and we didn't even get yelled at too much for actually getting her something. Then we headed to Marcie to relax and exchange gifts with my mom & Scott. The Frost's were there and we always have a great time visiting with them. It was a great Christmas and we got an even better present the next day... Courtney gave birth to baby Maycie!!!!







1 comment:

Tim said...

It sounds like you guys had a great Christmas!!! You were lucky your kids slept until 8:30, Kins came running to our room at 2:30 in the morning. I am game for getting up early, but not that early. So we sent her back to bed and told her to come back later. So she gave us until 5:30. MUCH BETTER! Anyways I am glad you had a GREAT christmas.